Sunday 28 April 2013

A card with a princesse/queen and a gold wagon


Hi there,

Here´s my entry for this weeks challenge called Queen for a day. It´s the first time, I´m entering a challenge, so hope, I´m doing this right? 
This is a card I´ve made for my granddaughters birthday here Tuesday, and she wished for a card with a princesse/queen and a gold wagon for her, so ofcause grandma had to try and make one for her, and this is, what I came up with here. It´s a magic card, that is moving the pages around, depending on, which side you´re opening it from, so I´ve attached a few pictures to show the different looks from all sides, as I wasn´t sure, which to show you here? But hope this is kay. I made the wagon with a Spellbinder D-Lite die called Bird Cage one and the wheels were made with a flower from the Floral Doily and Motifs set, and I´ve also used a lot of other different dies from both Spellbinders and from Marianne dies too. The stamp I must admit, I can´t remember, where came from, as it was a free image, I´ve got a long time ago, and it had no name on it. All the papers and ribbons are all of it some I´ve got from my scrapbox, so I haven´t even used one piece of new paper for this one, and then I used a small leftover piece of gold fabric behind the princess, so all here is only scraps for every little part of it.









Hope this is what you may need, but else, please let me know, so I can do it better another time, but as I said, this is the first time, I´ve ever entered any challenge, so not sure, if I´m doing things all right, but I hope so. 
Hope you´ll like, what I´ve made and have a great day everyone.

Biiiiiig hugs Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment